Gossip Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gossip Girls

dvd

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supernatural And The Walking Dead

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supernatural And The Walking Dead Empty Supernatural And The Walking Dead Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Admin

Admin

One of so many TV actors are on Twitter The best part is that we get moments like these, when the two actors, we may never see the same show together characters hanging out, taking pictures together, and led two TV most passionate fandoms go nuts. This is what happened yesterday in the end, the supernatural and Misha Collins posted above his zombie Norman Reedus photos to Twitter, writing, "I met my nemesis ......"

Collins and Reedus picture already has nearly 10,000 retweets and more than 20,000 collections on Twitter, and caused a lot of fans who watch both zombie and the supernatural, trying to come up with a scenario would somehow allow the above any other actor appears in a program. I know the real possibility of cross between a zombie and the Supernatural DVD Set 10 is pretty much zero, but Imagine how great it would be yes.

In addition, although a zombie is a super serious program, will not be able to have Collins actually displayed as Castiel , a blend of the supernatural is so good it set, I can totally see they have Reedus onas Darryl. And come on, I'm not the only person out there who think that seeing Sam and Dean fight together with Daryl, crossbow in hand, will be the most interesting thing will not happen on television, right? Because to be honest: This is probably the best episode of all time TV.

https://gossipgirlsseasons.souluntan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum